Saturday, December 5

Thats Simple. I will remember that.


Human memory is fantastic. We humans remember alphabets which we learned when we were young, we remember all our school stories at the reunion but lets face it elephants are huge, have a brain the size of our intestine (or even bigger) and science has proved that they have awesome memory.

I think someone should go tell the Singapore National Parks board that they are in charge of parks and all that but only humans read notices that they put up on the notice board and that only humans have email addresses and that only humans can send them emails and that only humans know that this is the new age and that only elephants have elephant's memory.

Look at the email address in the picture I captured at one of the parks here and think about really long email addresses you have seen. I bet you wouldn't have seen any email address longer than the one in the picture (in green color).
I wonder how many emails the National Park board has received on this email address. I wouldn't even login if this were my email address. At times when people just mention their twitter handles to contact them, only geniuses in the government can come up with an email address like this.

PS: As I re-read the post and re-look at the email address, I don't think it is very difficult to remember but I have written the post so I will post it anyways.

6 comments:

Makarand said...

yea! the e-mail isn't that big-a-deal... but what the hell...
blog on! \m/

Avan said...

Good to read longer posts from you. I love your tweets too! Strange I feel I know more of you now, then when we were working in the same building!

About the email address... I'm thankful they didn't make it cryptic - though long, it looks like if you know the place, you almost know the address too. But, a short-sweet alias would have been soooooooooooooo much better!

Jitendra Bharat Amesar said...

yeah when I read the email for the first time, I was like whoa...thats long...but after I posted it, it did not look all that long...but if there was RTI, I would ask how many emails they got on that email id...

pure-atman said...

the reader doesnt have enough options..so its either 'awesome' or 'stop writing'..i really think u should try and squeeze something in between for benefit of those who really hated your post but dont want to discourage you since this is the only thing you are good at : )

Jitendra Bharat Amesar said...

hehehehe Pure Atman...there is an option called 'Really G2?' that sits between awesome and stop writing...but it is browser specific so next time try reading it in Chrome or IE and you should see all 3 options...

efsane054w.com said...

selam kızlar nasıl gidiyor hayat anlatın bakayım...........