Friday, November 4

Depressed


Depressed, originally uploaded by G2clicks.

Chinatown & Tiong Bahru have the highest number of senior citizens in Singapore.

This man, probably addicted to his inhaler, was sitting behind a Buddhist temple with a small bag of food and a big baggage of depression and memories I assume. He kept switching his inhaler from left to right every few minutes and nothing got him excited. He kept staring away every few minutes watching the world go by and then switched back to his memories and think back to the good old days of his youth I assume (again).

Do you ever wonder how your life will be when you are 65 - 70 years old? I do sometimes and it looks depressing. I think I would rather die young at my prime instead of fading away slowly one day at a time, one year at a time.

No comments: