Sunday, November 21

Welcome!


Welcome!, originally uploaded by G2clicks.

Restaurants in Singapore (and I have seen this in Malaysia too) put a fat guy holding a menu or pointing to the restaurant menu.

This small restaurant in Little India in Singapore had a very interesting 'fat guy' figure. The guy was dressed like an old Indian man. He even had a 'dhoti' on. The wall behind has feedback from customers.

The place had 'awesome' written all over it but I had no time to sit and eat. I clicked this & walked away.

1 comment:

Sarah Jones said...

Hi!
I appreciate your blog writing!
We are a Sweden based social media company and have clients in India as well as in Europe. I am looking for blog writers to be members of Spot and Tell in India.
Our members get an opportunity to stay in hotels, retreat and spa, attend food and wine tasting events for free and write about it on web and share feedback. Their blogs are linked to our European and Indian websites.
Check out our current contest!
If you would like to know more or be a membrer and attend our events in India, please reply to me at sarah@spotandtell.se
Looking forward for your reply,
Sarah Jones
http://in.spotandtell.com